Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nocturnal Vibe Lives Again



Well it's official folks, I'm back on the scene writing about nightlife. My column Nocturnal Vibe went live on TrenDCtv.com yesterday. I'm actually quite happy with the overall look and can't wait to blow this sucker up with some serious updates.

For those just learning about this, Nocturnal Vibe was a nightlife column I created while living in Tampa, Florida. With the help of Dan Kelly and other assorted characters, the column blew up and became one of the most visited pages on TBO.com. It went on a 3 year hiatus when I moved to San Francisco.

Because of Mr. Dan Kelly and his position with Tribune Corp., the column is now making a return as a blog on the popular WB entertainment page TrenDC. Mr. Dan has even gone out of his way to have business cards made so we can make this puppy look professional. And I couldn't be happier.

Nightclubs and dance music are a major passion of mine. I've been drawn to the scene for the better part of 8 years now and can't get enough of that pulse pounding sound one experiences when entering a mega-club in any city. Most publications and entertainment rags do an incredibly poor job of covering this scene, so it's become my mission to fill that void. Hopefully the residents of DC will agree and enjoy what I bring to the nightlife table.

If you get a chance, check out the blog at TrenDCtv.com/nocturnalvibe and please feel free to leave comments and suggestions. And now I'm off to visit the family. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, January 13, 2009, Blogger Mommers said...

Congratulations, Doug! I know how much you enjoy writing about nitelife. I'm sure you will be a big hit. My best to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home