Friday, December 12, 2008

The People's Republic of AARP



I got to joking with my boss Tina a few weeks ago about political ideology and randomly called her a communist. Tina replied proudly that she really likes communism and thinks it's a pretty good thing. We then went into debate about how oppressive the ideology is and how, while everyone outside of the government is equal, they are all equally poor.

Truthfully, there is really no solid argument in favor of communism. Even if you were able to eliminate class warfare among the average citizen, you'll always have a governing class. And when you give any governing class that much power, well people tend to die.

I try to avoid political talk on this blog. But one thing I won't back down from is a new call to arms by the radical left. I call them "Neocoms" because they are communist who have rebranded since the days of the radical 60's. They certainly aren't what I believe to be liberal, nor do I consider them true democrats. They are a brand of individual who seems unwilling to look at history and lack a basic understanding of human nature and psychology.

At any rate, the above graphic was something I created for my boss after we decided to name our office after a typical communist regime. We called it the People's Republic of Tina Johnson-Marcel since she is our fearless leader. She got a kick out of it and I was quite happy with the little graphic I created.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, December 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina's hotski.

 
At 12:14 PM, December 30, 2008, Blogger balina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home