Friday, December 12, 2008

Nightlife Photography

People are often asking me, "Doug, what exactly do you do when you go out to all these clubs?" I tell them I shoot photos for the clubs, promoters and DJs. But I'm usually looked at funny because most people figure a club is all about drinking and dancing. And while some of that does occur in-between shots, I usually try to maintain a fairly strict process of focusing my attention on the purveyors of sound. The following image was captured at Ultra Bar in DC one evening while I was there shooting for world-renowned DJ George Acosta.



The funny thing about this picture is you can see Glen at the bottom, almost acting as my personal security guard. Thanks for keeping all those rowdies off me bro!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home