Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Call for Photographers

Up until this point, I've been feeding the Urban Marinade experience with photos from my own collection and photos I find through search. But part of my mission with this blog is to expose the reader to high-quality nightlife and high-quality nightlife photography. And from what I've seen online, there are a ton of great photographers out there.

So... to accomplish this, I created a Flickr group called Urban Marinade DC. My hope is that other nightlife photographers will upload their images and add them to this group so we can feed the blog with your images. If all goes well, I'll run a weekly feature highlighting some of the photographers who uploaded images to the group, in hopes of giving them some exposure as well.

So if you enjoy photography, nightlife, and urban settings, please feel free to join the Flickr group and/or upload your images as often as you'd like.

Photo by Flickr user Sam Jones Photo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home