Sunday, November 08, 2009

Random Photo of the Day: Nov. 8th

On Monday, November 2nd, my lovely girlfriend Joelle celebrated a birthday. I had a secret birthday dinner at Oya planned with a bunch of her friends later in the week, so I decided I'd cook her dinner at my place the night of her birthday. On the menu was a ginger teriyaki salmon, jasmine rice and organic asparagus cooked with butter and garlic.

Lord knows, I'm not the best cook. I may be a DC foodie and love watching cooking shows, but I certainly don't have the skills in the kitchen to be a contestant on Top Chef. But there are a few dishes I'm good at, and this was one of them. The surprise dinner at Oya was a whole different experience that I'll write about shortly. But I thought I'd share a photo of the meal I cooked on Joelle's birthday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home