Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Random Photo of the Day: Nov. 3rd

I started going through some files on my desktop and came across this adorable photo of Joelle and I. It was taken two weeks ago on a Saturday night at Muse Lounge by one of their party photographers working for DCNites.com.

The funny story about this photo is that we had no intention of hitting up Muse that night. The original plan was for Joelle and I to get together with Francis and Samm and to see Armin van Buuren at FUR. But mother nature decided to open the skies and dump rain all across the region. We braved the colder temps and Hurricane FUR (this is what we decided to call it since it felt like a damn hurricane swept through on our walk from Metro to the club) to attempt to get into the club. But we decided against it when it was clear only my name was on the guest list and everyone else would have to pay a high price for their ticket. Not that Armin isn't worth spending a little money to see. But on this night, it just seemed like everything was working against us.

So we jumped into a cab, went downtown and enjoyed cocktails at Zola and some dancing at Muse Lounge. The weather sucked, but the night was a huge success because of the great company and awesome management over at Muse.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, November 03, 2009, Blogger Mommers said...

I was waiting for a report on the bars... Oh well... Is The Willard on the list? I gotta have something to keep me occupied for the next 10 or 12 months. Love you.

 
At 11:31 AM, November 06, 2009, Anonymous Coach Biggish D. said...

Very nice. You do good work, Doug. And the photos aren't bad either.

 
At 12:14 AM, November 09, 2009, Anonymous Coach Biggish D. said...

I agree. Do The Willard. I recall General U.S.Grant used to hang out and knock back a few there. I wonder if it's changed.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home