Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Huh?



So as I'm leaving my apartment for work this morning, I go the elevator like I normally do. When the elevator I'm standing in doesn't move after I pushed the button, I start to worry. I push the button a few more times, hold it down for a good 5 seconds and then exit the obviously broken elevator. Since the broken elevator is going no where, the open door signal begins to beep loudly throughout the halls of my building.

So I take another elevator and go downstairs. Thinking I should let someone know, I tell our concierge the elevator is broken, won't close, and is beeping loudly on the 9th floor. He responds... "Well the beeping is because the door is open. You should let the door close and push which floor you want to go to."

Huh? Is he serious?

Sadly, he was... I just left the building shaking my head.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Nick L. said...

Perhaps you should give him a pickle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home