Saturday, March 07, 2009

Random Photo of the Day: Mar. 7th

Media Bistro Happy Hour
So the above photo seems fairly mundane. Nothing more than a bunch of suits hanging out in a random DC pub. But look closely. Notice the teeth. Notice me mugging it up in the background of the shot. As much as I'd love to say, this isn't by accident.

The photo was taken this past Thursday night at the Media Bistro Happy Hour at Porter's in Dupont Circle. Dan and I decided to head over there and mingle and network with our fellow media-types. I noticed the photographer wandering around earlier in the evening. I then noticed his lens was pointed right in our direction, obviously shooting a few people closer to him in conversation. I said to Dan, I'm gonna mug for this shot!

Sure enough, there I am... big old smile crashing a photo that I shouldn't be in. Fun stuff!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, March 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job.

 
At 10:16 PM, March 09, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a card.

 
At 9:08 PM, March 10, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ham runs in the family.

 
At 7:50 PM, March 28, 2009, Blogger Mommers said...

Ham is correct. but, I gotta give you kuddos for seeing the photog and mugging for the shot! Talk about "on the ball."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home