Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Go Home Already

Okay, okay, so I know I'm terribly slow in my updates as of late. I guess I've been telling everyone that I would post photos of my new apartment and never actually did it. And sure enough, I was called on it this past weekend. So last night I busted out my camera and shot a few photos of the new apartment. Without further adieu, Casa de Doug...













Folks have been asking for me to throw a house warming party, but I'm not so sure I'm going to do that just yet. I'm thinking I may host something in my clubhouse or rooftop, but I still need to learn more about the building and any rules they might have in place. So stay tuned...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, September 09, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Swanky pad, dude!

 
At 12:49 PM, September 16, 2009, Blogger Francis Luong (Franco) said...

ERNIE!

(meow)

 
At 1:47 PM, September 16, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Francis beat me to it, but, unless you're Manny, can you really overdo it? ERNIE!

 
At 6:35 PM, September 17, 2009, Blogger Mommers said...

Thanks Doug! The place looks very nice. I saw Ernie too, what about Daisy? Hope you like the new place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home